Yingkou Hengyang New Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
Address: Xianren Island Energy and Chemical Zone, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province, via the west side of the Fourth Road
Information and uses of vinyl carbonate:
Vinyl carbonate is also known as 1,3-dioxacyclopentene-2-one, ethylene carbonate. Colorless transparent liquid. As a new organic film forming additive and overcharge protection additive for lithium ion batteries, it can also be used as a monomer for preparing polyvinyl carbonate.
It is a new organic film forming additive and overcharge protection additive for lithium ion batteries. It has good high and low temperature performance and anti-inflation function, and can improve the capacity and cycle life of batteries. It can also be used as a monomer for the preparation of polyvinyl carbonate.
1. Character: Colorless transparent liquid
2. Relative density (25, 4): 1.33740
3. Relative vapor density (g/mL, air = 1): undetermined
4. Melting Point (unitary C): 22 degrees C
5. Boiling Point (Unit C, Atmospheric Pressure): 162 degrees C
6. Relative density (20, 4): 1.354125
7. Refractive index: n20/D 1.4282
8. Flash point (unitary C): 163 degrees F
9. Gas-phase standard combustion heat (enthalpy) (kJ. mol-1): -1047.8
10. Gas phase standard claimed heat (enthalpy) (kJ. mol-1): -418.6
11. Standard Enthalpy of Liquid Phase Combustion (kJ. mol-1): -1006.5
12. Standard claimed heat (enthalpy) (kJ. mol-1): -459.9